SEND YOUR LOVE POEM’S TO US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
AND HELP US CELEBRATE OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR SEVEN YEARS
FEBURARY 14th 2016
1) With the earth and the sky and the water, remade, like a casket of gold For my dreams of your image that blossoms a rose in the deeps of my heart.
-The Rose in the Deeps of His Heart
William Butler Yeats
2) Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove, That valleys, groves, hills and fields, Woods or steepy mountains yields.
-The Passionate Shepherd to His Love
3) Her gesture, motion, and her smiles, Her wit, her voice my heart beguiles, Beguiles my heart, I know not why, And yet, I'll love her till I die.
-There is a lady sweet and kind
4) i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling
– i carry your heart with me
5) I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints,--I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death.
– How Do I Love Thee?
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
6) I wish I could remember the first day, First hour, first moment of your meeting me; If bright or dim the season it might be; Summer or winter for aught I can say. So, unrecorded did it slip away, So blind was i to see and to forsee, So dull to mark the budding of my tree That would not blossom, yet, for many a May. - The First Day Christina Rossetti SEND YOUR LOVE POEMS TO FEATURE ON THIS SITE FOR OUR VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL E-MAIL email@example.com SUBJECT- LOVE VALENTINE POEMS
My heart aches at your face
My heart strings- fragile, moulds bale.
lively blossom-mottled cheek,
Drips, my sorrow – your Bridal
Veil in bleak.
Upon the mirror of my love
Twinkles, your glorious beauty preen.
Entombed into me, your soul,
Now, bade me disfigured –
My arms- tender, longs for
Seeks your vision to embrace you.
Hold me; I will
cede you my heart’s pulse,
I will resuscitate your sleeping
title-2-Drips, charismatic beads….
dawn’s opalescent sky,
Transient strokes, infinite grace.
Drips, charismatic beads from on high,
Onto the caravan of veins, slumbering solace.
Rejoices, Splashes of green
Beads: crystal, reflecting light Prismatic: amber.
Flakes of dulcet tone, camouflaged slender,
Spout-symphony woven out of air.
spreads on Sepal’s palm,
Dew: beads, slithers, Voyage-sinuous.
Gleams -At the apex of ladybug’s charm,
spherical, ecstasy, pearly-gloss.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GILLIAN LOVE FROM HUSBAND THOMAS XXXX Eight YEARS
My love for you is deeper than the deepest ocean known
My love for you is higher than the astronauts have flown
My love for you is wider than the widest sea
My love for you is sweeter than the honey from the bees
My love for you grows stronger every passing day
And in these simple words I am trying to say
That my love for you will past till time is through
For there is a love in my heart for no-one but you
And so I am sending you this Valentine
In the hope that one day you will be mine