Five Quotes from Famous Love Poems
1) With the earth and the sky and the water, remade, like a casket of gold For my dreams of your image that blossoms a rose in the deeps of my heart.
-The Rose in the Deeps of His Heart
William Butler Yeats
2) Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove, That valleys, groves, hills and fields, Woods or steepy mountains yields.
-The Passionate Shepherd to His Love
3) Her gesture, motion, and her smiles, Her wit, her voice my heart beguiles, Beguiles my heart, I know not why, And yet, I'll love her till I die.
-There is a lady sweet and kind
4) i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling
– i carry your heart with me
5) I love thee with the passion put to use In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints,--I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose, I shall but love thee better after death.
– How Do I Love Thee?
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
6) I wish I could remember the first day, First hour, first moment of your meeting me; If bright or dim the season it might be; Summer or winter for aught I can say. So, unrecorded did it slip away, So blind was i to see and to forsee, So dull to mark the budding of my tree That would not blossom, yet, for many a May. - The First Day Christina Rossetti SEND YOUR LOVE POEMS TO FEATURE ON THIS SITE FOR OUR VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL E-MAIL email@example.com SUBJECT- LOVE VALENTINE POEMS